REDUCTION IN TRANSFERS
Our clients average a 40% reduction in the need for transfers to a higher level of care vs. in-person care
- At one large LTACH chain, the national Medical Director reported a 50%+ reduction in RTAs.
- In the first month after launch, a rural hospital cut its Neurology-related transfers by 50%.
- A SNF achieved an 82% reduction in send-outs over using our proprietary clinical program.
Through telemedicine, facilities can save more than 30% on physician coverage costs vs. traditional in-person coverage.
- LTACHs who move from in-house coverage to our physician services via telemedicine can save more than $220,000 per facility within 12 months.
- A SNF with 70-bed census saved $160,000 by avoiding 144 send-outs in one year.
9 out of 10 patients would recommend Access Physicians to a family member or friend.
- Our Patient Net Promoter Score is currently 84. Any NPS above 50 is considered to be excellent. By comparison, the Health Insurance Industry average NPS for last year was 12.
- Qualitatively, patients report feeling more listened to, more included in decision making and that they had more time to get their questions answered.